Located at the Ee Hoe Hean Club in Bukit Pasoh Road, Pioneers' Memorial Hall was established in 2008 by the Tan Kah Kee Foundation. The Memorial Hall features exhibits of outstanding business leaders of Singapore's Chinese community, including Tan Kah Kee, Tan Lark Sye and Lee Kong Chian. Pioneers' Memorial Hall aims to inspire the audience by highlighting the achievements of these remarkable pioneers, who looked beyond their own self-interests to help build a prosperous, peaceful and harmonious society.
Pioneers' Memorial Hall has attracted many local and overseas visitors since its establishment. The Foundation continually upgrades the exhibits to provide a centralized learning centre for students and academics. Admission to Pioneers' Memorial Hall is free.
Our Operating Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 9.30am - 4.45pm
- Saturdays: Strictly by Appointment
- Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed
Our address:Pioneers' Memorial Hall Level 1
43 Bukit Pasoh Road
(Near Outram Park MRT Station Exit H)
Messages and Inscriptions
These messages and inscriptions are written by eminent members of society to commemorate the inauguration of the new Ee Hoe Hean Club building and the opening of Pioneers' Memorial Hall.
- Prof Phua Kok Khoo - Chairman of Tan Kah Kee Foundation/ Vice President of Ee Hoe Hean Club
- George Yong-Boon Yeo - Minister for Foreign Affairs/Emeritus advisor of Ee Hoe Hean Club
- Zhang Xiaokang - Chinese Ambassador to Singapore
- Tan Keong Choon - Senior Council Member of Tan Kah Kee Foundation/Honorary President of Ee Hoe Hean Club
- Lim Chin Joo - President of Ee Hoe Hean Club
|Director||Phua Kok Khoo (Prof)|
|Deputy Director||Yeo Siong Hock (Mr)|
Charlene Tan (Ms)